How it Works – Simple Steps to Get Your Loan Fast
urLoan™ currently offers 2 types of loans: Personal or debt consolidation.
Regardless of the purpose of your term loan, whether it be for home improvement, car repairs, emergency expenses, or to pay off debt, we offer funds from $500 to $2,500 and allow you up to 24 months to re-pay. Approval amounts are based on stability of employment, net monthly income after taxes, your existing debt load and obligations, and a variety of other underwriting guidelines.
Benefits of the urLoan™ Term Loans:
We approve customers with good, poor or no credit at all.
- You don’t need to own your home!
- Co-signer may be required.
We will report your history to Transunion
- Which, managed responsibly, could help you build your credit.
We develop a re-payment plan that you can afford.
- Approvals are based on the stability of your employment, income, debt load, and residence.
Everything is handled electronically.
- From your application, to obtaining the loan, to re-paying your funds!
- Please see our FAQ page for further details and restrictions.
It’s Easy and Hassle Free
Your loan can be approved within hours of your application being received. Once approved for your personal loan, the funds are transferred electronically into your bank account the next business day. Next, your loan re-payments will be debited automatically on your pay day (which we would confirm with your employer for flexible bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly repayments).
Required Documentation Verification
- Proof of income (provide your last 2 paystubs)
- Proof of address (cable, hydro, etc.)
- 2 Pieces of Government issued identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Last 3 months of Bank Statements
- Notice of Assessment sometimes required
- Permanent Resident of Canada
- Over age of 18
- Active bank account for 90 days
- Minimum Six months at your employer
- Regular employment income of over $1,500 net pay / month
- not filed for bankruptcy, a Proposal, or credit counseling
- Employment Verification
Having Trouble obtaining a Loan and need to rebuild your credit?
Repair your credit score with both Equifax and Transunion with a GIC Savings loan through our affiliate partner. Click here to learn more.